Five ways to prep your skin for all day makeup
Applying makeup is fun when you’ve mastered the right blend for your foundation. Prepping your skin will ensure that your makeup will look smooth and will last all day long.
Here are 5 tips to prepare your skin for makeup application and achieve a flawless and even finish:
- 1.Start with a clean skin. Before applying your makeup, make sure to wash your face to remove all the dirt, oil, and impurities from the surface of your skin. Cleansing helps maintain pore size and helps create a supple-looking and healthy skin.
- Apply toner. Applying a toner can help remove and knock out any remaining impurities from the surface of your skin. Toners also help clear blemishes, unclog pores, and reduce excess oils on your skin. Applying toner before moisturizing will result in a smooth, plump complexion that will make your makeup better-looking.
- Don’t forget to apply serum, too.Serums are super-concentrated, nutrient-dense treatments that address specific concerns of your skin. Applying serum can brighten and soothe irritated skin.
- Boost your hydration. The next step in your list is moisturizing while your skin is still damp from cleansing and toning. Moisturizers help brighten and soften the skin and make your foundation and concealer application easier.
- 5.Begin with primer. A primercan help create a smooth base for your makeup application as well as to help extend the wear of your foundation, concealer, and more. For girls with dry skin, try Careline Skin Primer Mask Watermelon Moisturizing Sheet Mask to hydrate and smoothen your skin. It is formulated with hyaluronic acid which helps increase skin moisture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while its watermelon extract helps improve skin pigmentation and reduce skin inflammation. Careline Skin Primer Mask Lemon Brightening Sheet Mask is also formulated with hyaluronic acid combined with vitamin C to even out skin tone and enhance skin radiance. This primer mask will help prevent oily skin while lightening your face’s dark spots and blemishes.
After applying primer, you’re officially prepped to put on makeup as you normally would.
Get ready to give your make-up a flawless and long-lasting look with Careline Skin Primer Mask Watermelon Moisturizing Sheet (P90) and Careline Skin Primer Mask Lemon Brightening Sheet Mask (P90). Available on Careline’s official page on Lazada (bit.ly/CarelineLazada), and Shopee (bit.ly/CarelineShopee), and in leading supermarkets, department stores, and drug stores nationwide. For more updates, visit and like Careline on Facebook (@CarelineCosmetics) and Instagram (@carelineph).